| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Davenport, Wa in April is a little cool at 7.1 °C (44.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.7 °C (56.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.4 °C (32.7 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched. A paltry 25.7mm (1in) of fluidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 12:45 long and the longest day is 14:23 long with an average length of 13:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Davenport, Wa April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Davenport, Wa, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Davenport, Wa:
- Penticton, Bc, Canada - 227.8 kms (141.5 miles) NNW
- Wilbur, Wa, Usa - 74.2 kms (46.1 miles) WNW
- Yakima, Wa, Usa - 217.1 kms (134.9 miles) WSW
- Walla Walla, Washington, Usa - 180.8 kms (112.3 miles) S
- Sunnyside, Wa, Usa - 231.6 kms (143.9 miles) SW
- Pendleton, Or, Usa - 225.5 kms (140.2 miles) SSW
- Castlegar, Bc, Canada - 187 kms (116.2 miles) NNE
- Libby, Mt, Usa - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) ENE
- Priest River, Id, Usa - 109.4 kms (68 miles) ENE
- Spokane, Wa, Usa - 46.3 kms (28.7 miles) E
- Lewiston, Id, Usa - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) SSE
- Daytonwsw, Wa, Usa - 148.5 kms (92.3 miles) S